Technical Advisory Services performs professional technical work for the affiliated AKRC communities and manages the overall function of the Technical Services Department within the Tribal Council. The Technical Advisory Services department assists and advises the communities in various capacities and functions pertaining to works such as housing, community infrastructure, community development and reports, capital planning, minor and major capital projects, operations and management, inventory management, training and capacity development.
The Technical Services department participates in the following programs and services:
- Housing Services
- AANDC Reporting
- AKRC Fire Services
- Waste Management
- AKRC HUB Services
- Board of Director for the Ontario First Nations Technical Services
- Other (see below)
For more information on the Technical Services Department please contact Cullen Robb.
Ontario First Nations Technical Services:
- Board of Director Member and representative for the AKRC Tribal Council.
- Meet Bi-Annually throughout Ontario. Participate in Meeting Conference Calls as Required.
- Attend and Coordinate Technical Training Sessions and Conferences with Communities.
- Act as Liaison for Technical and Capital Projects beyond Capacity of the Tribal Council with the OFNTSC.
- Advise and Coordinate Projects in Conjunction with the Established Comprehensive Community Capital Planning Studies.
- Assist with the Project Management of Minor Capital Projects.
- Maintain Current Reference Documents and Technical Resources for Advisory Services.
- Maintain Technical Project Library for Long Term Storage and Reference Purposes.
- Co-ordinate Special Initiatives and Training Opportunities with Communities.